Podcasts > No-code Growth Stories > Episode 3
Episode 3: Build Any App You Want Using Thunkable With Zero Coding
In this episode, I am hosting Arun Saigal from Thunkable. Arun is the CEO of Thunkable, a no-code platform that allows you to build any app you can dream about without coding. We discussed how Thunkable empowers non-technical users to create their dream apps and start a business and what Arun thinks about the growing no-code trend?
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Arun Saigal, and his background?
- What is Thunkable?
- How Thunkable empowered non-technical people to build apps?
- What is the biggest challenge Arun faces in his current role?
- What Arun thinks about the growing no-code trend?
- Arun’s advice for newcomers to the no-code space
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Wix offers an excellent drag-and-drop site builder to create small websites.
- Squarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website.
- WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!