Podcasts > SaaS Growth Whisperers > Episode 9
Episode 9: SaaS Growth Whisperers With Helene From Makezu
In this episode, I am hosting Helene Lucien from Makezu.io Helene is a first-time entrepreneur and big no-code enthusiast. Makezu is a no-code Twitter automation tool that allows you to boost your Twitter account.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Helene Lucien and her background?
- What is Makezu.io?
- Biggest challenges she faces in her role and how she overcomes them
- What does she think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools she is using for growth marketing, and how is she is using them?
- Her dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to No-code area
Do you know what you need for conversion?— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@john_ozuysal) February 1, 2021
You need a story
Do you know what kind of story you need for conversion?
You need a story that fits the life of your prospective users
Do you know the first step you should take?
You need to know your target audience#startup
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools she mentioned:
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code.
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- SendGrid: Delivering your transactional and marketing emails through the world’s largest cloud-based email delivery platform.
- Slack is a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!