Podcasts > SaaS Growth Whisperers > Episode 16
Episode 16: SaaS Growth Whisperers With Toby From StartupMill
StartupMill build tiny moonshots in low to no code.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Toby Allen and his background?
- What is StartupMill?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
If you think that using buzzwords to describe your product makes your product looks impressive— John Ozuysal 🌊 (@john_ozuysal) March 22, 2021
I want to say that you are completely wrong. Using complicated definitions for your product makes me think that you are trying to cover the inferior product with fancy words#startup
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Zapier is a global remote company that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use.
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code.
- MailerLite: Create advanced email marketing campaigns with features like automation, landing pages and surveys
- Bubble introduces a new way to build software. It’s a no-code tool that lets you build SaaS platforms, marketplaces and CRMs without code.
- Figma helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish.
- Descript is a collaborative audio/video editor that works like a doc. It includes transcription, a screen recorder, publishing, full multitrack editing, and some mind-bendingly useful AI tools.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!