Podcasts > SaaS Growth Whisperers > Episode 12
Episode 12: SaaS Growth Whisperers With Brad From Podcave
Podcave is complete podcast project management. But, instead of just planning it all, you can actually do it right in Podcave. Plan, publish, and promote your podcast – in one platform.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Brad Nolan and his background?
- What is Podcave?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Instead of making hollow claims with esoteric words— John Ozuysal 🌊 (@john_ozuysal) February 16, 2021
☑️Just show them the results
Testimonials are much more effective than hollow claims
🚀One good testimonial worth a 1000 words
One good testimonial with great storytelling worths 100000 words#startups
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Bubble: It’s a no-code tool that lets you build SaaS platforms, marketplaces and CRMs without code.
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code.
- WordPress: Open source software which you can use to easily create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!