Every marketer out there has a warm spot for their email subscribers, especially when it’s the first time you build an email list.
Once you see that your efforts are paying off AND your mailing list is growing bigger, you notice that you start spending more and more time on maintaining the email sequence.
THUS, email marketing platforms become a part of your life, email autoresponders go by as your new assistants, and email deliverability is all that you think of.
Welcome to the world of marketers!
This article focuses on showing you the ropes concerning the best email autoresponder software that WILL positively impact your business by building the foundation for a strong email marketing strategy.
Let’s start with the first option we have on our list:
Sender is the most affordable tool in the market, but it offers premium features. That’s why over 180,000 global businesses trust this software with their email marketing needs.
With Sender, you can create automation workflows, such as welcome, abandoned cart, and reminder emails to engage prospects and skyrocket your sales.
You don’t have to be an email marketing pro to design these campaigns. Its drag-and-drop email builder and premade design templates allow you to create these professional emails in minutes. Just pick an email template to save time or unleash your creativity and craft a unique newsletter from scratch — it’s like a walk in the park with the human-friendly email builder.
Sender has other cool features like:
- SMS and email marketing automation – a perfect duo to reach your audience more effectively.
- High-converting popups (like spin-to-win or exit-intent) to capture quality leads.
- High email deliverability so your messages always reach recipients’ inboxes.
- Integration with ecommerce platforms, CMS, and CRMs to unify all your marketing tools.
- Detailed analytics and newsletter heatmap to monitor your campaigns so you can improve them.
⭐Sender G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 49 reviews)
GetResponse tops this list because it has ALL of the advanced features that a marketer would expect from an email marketing tool.
As a marketing must-have, GetResponse involves several features to simplify your email marketing process, such as email templates, autoresponder service, and email automation features, but that’s not all. It includes a marketing automation builder that improves customer journey by sending personalized messages that help you build a long-lasting connection with your audience, a landing page builder that helps you build your online presence effortlessly, and a website builder that provides you with the freedom that is needed to display your brand value—as a NO-CODE solution.
With GetResponse as your all-in-one marketing software that has a top-notch email autoresponder feature, you can:
- take your email marketing service to the next level by making use of features like email creator, autoresponders, email analytics, bulk emails, transactional emails, and list management
- build an online place to promote your own business via website builder with the help of features like AI-powered creator, predesigned templates, drag-and-drop editor, forms and popups, and domain management
- automate your workflow, thanks to tags and scores, automation flows, abandoned cart emails, website visitor tracking, and product recommendations
- hold webinars to attract your target audience by using screen sharing, call-to-action button, on-demand webinars, whiteboard, and polls and surveys
- make use of paid ads that call for social media integrations, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google—all provided by GetResponse
- create landing pages that generate revenue, thanks to Facebook Pixel, signup forms, popups, countdown timer, and e-commerce tools
- be in constant contact with your audience to improve user experience by utilizing live chat that includes customization tools, chat availability, visitor capture forms, chat notifications, and chat analytics
- send automatic notifications to your visitors and keep track of the rates easily via custom prompts, unlimited notifications, web push analytics, and automated notifications, and
- get into SMS marketing and automate the whole process by using SMS editor, URL shortener, and SMS reports.
Anything you want, GetResponse has it for you.
⭐GetResponse G2 Rating: 4.2 (out of 854 reviews)
- Free plan: $0 (up to 500 contacts)
- Email marketing plan: $15.58/month when billed annually (up to 1,000 contacts)
- Marketing Automation plan: $48.38/month when billed annually (up to 1,000 contacts)
- Ecommerce Marketing plan: $97.58/month when billed annually (up to 1,000 contacts)
- Max plan: For this plan, please contact sales.
*All the plans above include a 30-day-long free trial, making it possible to try them out before committing to an annual purchase.
**The pricing structure above is based on 1,000 contacts only. GetResponse’s pricing plans alter according to the number of contacts you have—the more contacts you have, the more expensive the pricing plan gets.
HubSpot is a platform that offers several services for matters regarding marketing, sales, customer service, and business operations.
Marketing Hub focuses solely on helping you attract the right leads, convert the leads into customers, and report and advance the process. To be able to score more leads, this tool provides marketing teams with ad tracking and social media management, form builder, landing page builder, and many powerful automation features.
One of the things I like the most about Marketing Hub is its impeccable reporting capabilities, with which you obtain a unique overview of the bond between the deals you close and your marketing efforts. Additionally, you can track a wide range of metrics that you find crucial for your business.
SO, autorespond, convert, report, and share. It’s just that simple.
⭐HubSpot G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 8,696 reviews)
- Individual plan: 100% free (no credit card required)
- Starter plan: $50/per month for 1,000 contacts ($45/per month when billed annually)
- Professional plan: $890/per month for 2,000 contacts ($800/per month when billed annually)
- Enterprise plan: $3,200/per month for 10,000 contacts (starting price)
*To decide on a better plan that suits your needs, you can always get in touch with HubSpot’s Sales, as each plan has a button below leading you there.
**HubSpot’s pricing structure changes according to the number of contacts you have; however, the contact numbers given above are the minimum for each respective plan.
Sendinblue is a digital marketing platform that helps you create and execute your very own marketing strategy with the help of autoresponder emails.
Including double opt-ins, welcome emails, abandoned cart emails, and birthday emails, Sendinblue offers a free service that you can benefit from for 300 emails per day. By guiding your customers via various autoresponder series, you get to enhance the whole customer experience AND drive customer engagement without having to do ANY manual work.
Within Sendinblue’s email design toolbox, there are three types of email builders: Drag & Drop, HTML, and plain-text. Moreover, 40+ free email templates, an autoresponder email editor, and autoresponder workflows are just some of the things that you will find in it. Form awesome workflows by automating each item your email marketing campaign includes, such as segmentation, email messages, and split testing.
⭐Sendinblue G2 Rating: 4.5 (out of 1,498 reviews)
- Free plan: $0 (unlimited contacts)
- Lite plan: $25/month (20,000 emails per month)
- Premium plan: $65/month (20,000 emails per month)
- Enterprise plan: For this plan, please contact sales.
*The pricing structure above is based on 20,000 emails per month only. Sendinblue’s pricing plans alter according to the number of emails per month you send—the more emails you send, the more expensive the pricing plan gets.
Moosend is an email marketing software that is home to many advanced automation features, starting from data analytics, A/B testing, and website and user tracking.
Used by big names in the industry, such as Vogue, Domino’s, and WWF, Moosend requires no code to be able to send email campaigns to your target audience, which means that you can start building automated workflows that send the relevant message to the recipients based on the triggers and actions you set.
Additionally, Moosend promises clear marketing communication, thanks to its simple autoresponder that can fit any kind of need, regardless of how complex the process is— ’cause it contains several elements that help the sales teams to close the deal, such as multi-step workflow builders, segmentation of your contact list, personalized messages with filters that change according to location, weather, and buyer journey, and so much more!
⭐Moosend G2 Rating: 4.7 (out of 496 reviews)
- Free Trial (for 30 days- no credit card required)
- Pro plan: $7/month when billed annually (up to 500 contacts)
- Enterprise plan: For this plan, please contact sales.
*Pro plan above includes a 30-day free trial, making it possible to try it out before committing to an annual purchase.
**The pricing structure above is based on 500 contacts only. Moosend’s pricing plans alter according to the number of contacts you have—the more contacts you have, the more expensive the pricing plan gets.
Mailchimp is a marketing automation and email platform that is popular for its powerful features that take the customer experience to the next level.
Creating custom automations that work on your behalf when you are OFF with Mailchimp feels like heaven since it assists you in each topic that constructs powerful workflows: a custom workflow option that acts in accordance with your customer base, send-time optimization, transactional emails, visual editors, custom triggers, and pre-built templates—ALL in the name of helping you deliver relevant messages to your customers with keeping customer interactions and behavior in mind.
Guaranteeing that you will reengage all of your lost customers and cross-sell your products, Mailchimp excels at creating click-worthy emails that act as an aid in growing your business and building your brand name.
⭐Mailchimp G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 4,820 reviews)
- Free Plan: $0
- Essentials Plan: $11/month (for 500 contacts)
- Standard Plan: $17/month (for 500 contacts)
- Premium Plan: $299/month (for 500 contacts)
*The pricing structure above is based on 500 contacts only. Mailchimp’s pricing plans alter according to the number of contacts you have—the more contacts you have, the more expensive the pricing plan gets.
AWeber is an email marketing service provider that focuses on becoming a platform that provides its users with all the key features an autoresponder tool should have.
Thus, AWeber helps you reach your audience faster by offering services like landing page builder, automations, e-commerce pages, and web push notifications. By making use of these features, you can grow your audience by utilizing one simple thing: emails.
Not having a steep learning curve, AWeber helps you ease into its environment that involves designing emails with ease, using automation on emails, getting more and more clicks, obtaining reports on the content you send, and achieving a higher email deliverability.
⭐AWeber G2 Rating: 4.2 (out of 611 reviews)
- AWeber Free: $0 (up to 500 email subscribers)
- AWeber Pro plan: $16.15/month when billed annually (up to 500 email subscribers)
- Enterprise plan: For this plan, please contact sales.
*The pricing structure above is based on 500 contacts only. AWeber’s pricing plans alter according to the number of contacts you have—the more contacts you have, the more expensive the pricing plan gets.
Omnisend is an e-commerce email marketing and SMS platform that is known for its outstanding performance in marketing automations.
As an email service provider, Omnisend offers what the others do for a cheaper price. Some of the items that Omnisend grants are:
- product pickers,
- unique discount codes,
- product recommendations,
- campaign boosters,
- A/B testing,
- campaign reports,
- campaign click maps,
- advanced reporting for campaigns, and so on.
With the features above and many more that you come across on the platform, you can get a better understanding regarding campaign targeting and campaign optimization so that your next campaign becomes even a bigger hit! Also, the campaign reports that Omnisend provides give out beneficial information and data concerning your campaign’s performance with metrics and KPIs, making it clear what’s (not) working out for you.
AND as it name suggests, Omnisend provides its users with an omnichannel where you can check your email campaigns, SMS campaigns, and push notification campaigns.
⭐Omnisend G2 Rating: 4.6 (out of 723 reviews)
- Free plan: $0 (up to 500 contacts)
- Standard plan: $16/month when billed annually (up to 500 contacts)
- Pro plan: $59/month when billed annually (up to 500 contacts + unlimited emails)
*The pricing structure above is based on 500 contacts only. Omnisend’s pricing plans alter according to the number of contacts you have—the more contacts you have, the more expensive the pricing plan gets.
Revenue growth is one of the topics that each team of a business agrees upon.
To boost it, everyone might have a different way and approach, but for marketers there is one trick that still works well: email marketing.
What is the ONE AND ONLY indispensable for email marketing?
‘Cause they help sending series of emails without any manual work so that you can spend your time on another crucial action item on your to-do list, paving the way for boosting customer engagement rates.
These tools not only boost customer engagement but also enhance customer journey by becoming a guide that shows a custom way according to segments like customer behavior, campaign activity, and shopping behavior to be able to build a brand name and increase customer loyalty—all while driving revenue.
That is the reason I prepared a list of autoresponder tools for you to choose from, so take care and sign up for at least one of these bad boys.
But if you still need to give it more thought, perhaps you could enjoy reading these articles:
- 5 Perfect Email Marketing Examples to Inspire Your Next Campaign
- Best Email Marketing Tools for Businesses in 2023
- 11 Email Marketing KPIs and Metrics to Track Your Campaign’s Performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an autoresponder tool?
An autoresponder tool is a tool that sends out emails automatically, which are triggered by some specific actions and situations that you set beforehand. By using them, you increase your email deliverability, customer engagement, and revenue growth, thanks to the emails that include personalized messages according to customer segmentation.
What autoresponder is best?
Having both free and paid versions, GetResponse is the best autoresponder along with the additional features it offers to its users.
Are there any free autoresponders?
There are several free autoresponders that have a contact limit. Mostly limiting your contact number to 500, GetResponse, Omnisend, AWeber, Mailchimp, and Sendinblue are some of the best free autoresponders.
What is GetResponse used for?
GetResponse is a marketing platform that is used for automating your marketing workflow, such as creating landing pages, sending automated emails, and using web push notifications.