Podcasts > SaaS Growth Whisperers > Episode 4
Episode 4: SaaS Growth Whisperers With Marten From Flourish
In this episode, I am hosting Mårten Andersson from Flourish. Marten is the CEO of the Flourish, a tool that allows managers to become better at managing their teams by feedback collection through Microsoft Teams, Slack, or Facebook Messenger.
- Who is Mårten Andersson and his background?
- What is Flourish?
- How Did He Built His Company with Non-Technical Background?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Most of your existing and new followers have never seen your old posts— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@ozuysal_can) December 26, 2020
If you are stuck on what to write, reuse your old content add a little bit of twist as well
This is how you recycle in #contentmarketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work
- UserGuiding: Create interactive product tours, user onboarding guides in minutes without coding. Improve your SaaS onboarding in minutes.
Mailchimp is the All-In-One integrated marketing platform for small businesses, to grow your business on your terms.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!