Podcasts > No-code Growth Stories > Episode 13
Episode 13: No-code Growth Stories With Andrew From Postaga
Postaga is an all-in-one outreach tool that helps you quickly build links and drive traffic to your website by creating custom, automated campaigns.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Andrew Cabasso and his background?
- What is Postaga?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
The worst thing you can do is to focus on the things that you have no control on.— John Ozuysal 🌊 (@john_ozuysal) February 20, 2021
There is a huge cost of opportunity here. Instead of focusing on the things that you can’t control, you could have focused on the things you can control and make some progress
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers.
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Slack is a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.
- Podio – enabling you to run your projects and collaborate with your team from anywhere.
- HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!