Podcasts > No-code Growth Stories > Episode 1
Episode 1: Vukasin Vukosavljevic From Lemlist
In this episode, I will be hosting Vukasin Vukosavljevic. He is currently the head of growth at Lemlist, and he is one of the team’s star members. Vukasin helped Lemlist to achieve over $2m ARR in a short span. We discussed which no-code tools he used to build his growth marketing arsenal.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who Is Vukasin Vukosavljevic and his background?
- What is Lemlist?
- What is his role at Lemlist?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Writing a good content is like putting your sneakers on for marathon— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@ozuysal_can) December 26, 2020
Distributing the content is running the marathon
If you think that good content strategy is all about producing quality, you are wrong #Marketing #MarketingTwitter #startup
Notes From This Episode:
You can find more about Lemlist from here: https://www.lemlist.com/
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas.
- Dux-Soup it’s easy to find, attract and engage with your prospects on LinkedIn.
- Google Optimize is a free website optimization tool that helped online marketers and webmasters increase visitor conversion rates and overall visitor satisfaction by continually testing different combinations of website content.
- Elementor is the best FREE WordPress Website Builder,
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Pipedrive is the easy-to-use, #1 user-rated CRM tool.
Vukasin’s Linkedin: Vukasin Vukosavljevic
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!