Podcasts > No-code Growth Stories > Episode 2
Episode 2: No-code Growth Stories With Aaron
In this episode, I am hosting Aaron Krall. A well known SaaS conversion strategist, storyteller, and video marketing specialist. We discussed what he thinks about the no-code trends and listened to his advice for the new entrants to the SaaS growth space.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Aaron Krall and his background?
- What is he currently doing?
- The biggest challenges he faces in the SaaS world
- His view on the no-code trend
- Which no-code tools he is currently using?
- His biggest failure in the growth marketing space
- Aaron’s dream no-code tool
Notes From This Episode:
You can find more about Aaron from here: https://aaronkrall.io
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies—use our software to accept payments and manage their businesses online.
- Payfunnels is easy and flexible to use within seconds. Accept recurring and one-time online payments.
- WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
“It is very intuitive and easy to work with. The attributes and segments work so good and easy to setup.
The Chrome extension is also easy to install and use. Very intuitive tool and excellent customer support!”
Join 2,000+ teams creating better experiences.
14-Day Free Trial, with an extra 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!