👉 Lately, online task management software have been the key to delivering tasks on time for larger teams.
👉 Not only do powerful task management tools help teams set task priority and display task deadlines, but they also provide them with task analytics for a better team performance analysis.
👉 By using these tools on a daily basis, you will be able to create custom fields, task dependencies, and to-do lists while reducing manual effort, increasing flexibility in your schedule, and saving a lot of time.
👉 But how can you know which solution is the right fit for keeping track of individual tasks of remote teams if so many options are available as a project manager?
👉 Let’s take you to the end of this article, where I list a variety of tools that excel at both complex and everyday tasks.
Even though it might sound funny, choosing the right task management app for task management is sometimes trickier than actually getting the tasks done on your list.
Whether it’s for personal tasks or team tasks, there are literally a hundred task management tools available that you can choose from to manage complex projects and still use as a personal task management tool for your mundane daily tasks.
To help you avoid getting drowned in all the choices out there, here is the list of the sixteen best task management tools and detailed reviews to help you make an informed decision. To start, let’s look at what task and project management software is:
What Is A Task Management Tool?
Task management tools are single platforms that are frequently used by agile teams, task managers, and students to take team collaboration to the next level and meet business expectations and personal goals by increasing scalability and flexibility in the creation and customization of a project workflow.
Generally, task management tools include powerful features that will help users manage their workload in an instant so that they can experience how easy the whole process can get, thanks to these agile tools.
For example, creating Gantt charts to enable task dependencies, allowing task automations, adding time tracking, and checking each task progress to generate a custom report regarding the project cycle is an example of task management by using a task manager tool.
What are the Key Features of a Good Task Management Tool?
When it comes to selecting a good task management platform, there are certain things you’ll want to look for. Consider these key features when choosing your new task management solution; they will make your and your entire team’s lives easier.
1️⃣ Task Monitoring: After the task assignment process, you can easily manage each task’s progress by setting an hourly budget.
3️⃣ Project Templates: Use pre-made project templates instead of typing in tasks manually each time.
4️⃣ Flexibility: Use the tool for various use cases and stay on track with all your complex tasks.
5️⃣ Full Integrations: Possibility to integrate with various apps such as Google Calendar, Slack, Salesforce, and Zapier.
6️⃣ Ease of Use: Suitable for code and no-code teams without much difficulty.
7️⃣ Regular Product Updates: Listening to user feedback, updating the services, and fixing bugs frequently.
Why Should You Use Task Management Tools?
Centralizing your work activity reduces the risk of data loss and offers better collaboration tools among your team members. It also facilitates uninterrupted communication and increases productivity as a result.
If you’re afraid of not being able to organize all of your tasks and ending up with a heavy workload, afraid not because with task management tools, you can prioritize your tasks according to business needs and set reminders to ensure that they are completed on time.
So, to organize and manage tasks and projects successfully at work by getting into a whole new world where custom workflows and time management are the king and the queen, you should give beneficial yet simple task management software a try, especially the ones I’m about to name below.
Don’t forget that all you need is a reliable internet connection to allow real-time collaborations and manage tasks and events remotely anywhere at any time.
At this point, you simply cannot afford not to invest in a task management tool!
Top 18 Task Management Tools
From here onwards, it should be smooth sailing; below are the project management apps that will simplify task scheduling and enable keeping track of tasks effortlessly:
- Microsoft 365
- Google Tasks
monday.com boards feature colored rows representing anything from a task to a campaign or lead.
In each row, columns represent the basic features of task management: users, hourly budgets, time tracking, and dependencies. This award-winning, user-friendly project management software lets you customize boards and create custom templates that will suit each one of your business processes to help you organize multiple tasks at work.
You can also automate complex workflows with a list of features and several third-party and custom integrations.
To dig deeper, with monday.com as your task management software, you can:
- plan, strategize, and deliver the project of your choice in a flash via the pre-built templates—which can be customized as well
- visualize your project with colorful Gantt charts to track and manage with ease
- reshape and monitor your task dependencies, task lists, task milestones, and many more throughout the project lifecycle
- make use of all kinds of dashboards by turning insights into data that will serve as your guide for your future business plans
- oversee your team’s workload to assign resources accordingly, thanks to real-time data
- use popular integrations to take your project to the next level
- and make use of the key features of monday.com (that I’ve briefly mentioned above) while adding custom items to your project
monday.com is THE best task manager on our list, and here’s why:
This task tracker software focuses on visual, intuitive layouts that help clarify the sequence of work for multiple tasks and track project progress. Its highly customizable interface is similar to a spreadsheet; still, it has additional features that make it more interactive and visually appealing.
With monday.com, you can create unlimited tasks and high-level project roadmaps in minutes, manage your resources, and handle other aspects of your business. The collaboration process is easily handled with threaded comments and mentions on your message board and other tools—making monday.com the best tool to track tasks.
🔥 Key Features:
- Customizable templates
- Real-time dashboards
- Easy integration with other apps
⭐monday.com G2 Rating: 4.7 (out of 8,068 reviews)
The project management software that will actually work for your team
Manage simple to complex projects and everything in between with monday.com
monday.com Pros & Cons
- Attractive interface
- Encourages transparency and accountability
- Handy project visualization tools
- Advanced reporting and analytic
- Activity planning
- Multiple assignment tracking
- Expensive to manage large-sized teams
- Limited reporting features
- Free Plan: $0 free forever (up to 2 seats)
- Basic Plan: $8 per seat/per month (total $24/month billed annually)
- Standard Plan: $10 per seat/per month (total $30/month billed annually)
- Pro Plan: $16 per seat/per month (total $48/month billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan: To get the exact price for all enterprise-level features, please get in touch with monday.com’s sales team.
Using Wrike’s task management system, you can share data selectively with team members, as well as involve customers and contractors as required since it’s possible to grant specific people access to tasks, while disabling specific people from seeing them via custom roles and admin panel that Wrike supports.
Keep a close eye on your team’s schedule with the Workload view in real-time to see how each member is doing and how close your team is to achieve the goals you’ve created together. According to its users, Wrike’s most popular view is the calendar style that helps you on the road that goes to calendar management; however, several users also state that this view has its ups and downs.
This tool is one of the most highly rated tools for task management, thanks to its extensive feature list that includes:
- folders, projects, tasks, and subtasks,
- dynamic request forms,
- marketing insights,
- customizable user types,
- user activity reports,
- resource bookings,
- budgeting, and
- cross tagging.
⭐Wrike G2 Rating: 4.2 (out of 3,469 reviews)
Wrike Pros & Cons
- Customizable dashboard
- Purpose-built templates
- Custom request forms
- Real-time updates and project reports
- Complex calendar view management
- Confusing user interface
- Free Plan: $0 (suitable for 1-5 users)
- Team Plan: $9.80 per user/month (suitable for 5-200 users)
- Business Plan: $24.80 per user/month (suitable for 5-200 users)
- Enterprise Plan: You can contact Wrike’s sales team to learn more about this plan.
- Pinnacle Plan: You can contact Wrike’s sales team to learn more about this plan.
Smartsheet is an easy-to-use web-based task management tool that allows organizations of all sizes to manage their projects, and tasks, crowdsource, report, and much more.
The program resembles a spreadsheet-like task management tool that offers essential features like assigning tasks, subtasks, and activities. Smartsheet offers spreadsheet functionality with visual timelines, workflow automation, customizable workflows, and collaboratively shared files and discussions.
This cloud-based task management app can be integrated with several third-party integrations, including Google Apps, Salesforce, and Dropbox.
Here are some of the main features that Smartsheet has:
- Project planning,
- resource management,
- budget management,
- project delivery,
- analytics and reporting,
- workflow automation,
- scalability of projects, programs, and portfolios,
⭐Smartsheet G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 14,358 reviews)
Smartsheet Pros & Cons
- Management dashboard
- Easy collaboration with team members
- Secure platform deployment
- User-friendly interface
- Limited calendar view
- Lack of time tracking feature
- Limited features on the free version
- Free Plan: $0 (for personal use)
- Pro Plan: $7 per user/per month
- Business Plan: $25 per user/per month
- Enterprise Plan: You can contact Smartsheet’s sales team to learn more about this plan.
ClickUp is a platform with advanced features designed for effective task management.
This task management platform excels at lending project teams a helping hand when handling daily tasks so that they can put out performance at its best – turning repetitive tasks into automated tasks while displaying the overview of tasks for managers to check track of progress from day one.
Moreover, this popular task management software has several customizable templates (including a beautiful Gantt chart and kanban board view) that can help teams to create a visual overview of the project they’re currently working on or plan future projects with other teams, which allows ClickUp to go by as a productivity app and team collaboration tool at the same time.
As ClickUp offers a free plan for personal use, you might want to take it up on that offer!
⭐ClickUp G2 Rating: 4.7 (out of 8,715 reviews)
ClickUp Pros & Cons
- Multiple customizable views
- Custom workflows
- Mobile app
- Good user-interface
- Bad customer service
- Buggy system
ClickUp’s pricing has four plans apart from its free plan:
- Free Plan: Free for individual use.
- Unlimited Plan: $10/user per month
- Business Plan: $19/user per month
- Enterprise Plan: Please contact ClickUp’s sales team for this plan.
This simple task management software is the perfect solution for you to run an entire project without any hassle: Notion.
Increasing individual productivity while boosting team collaboration with its key features, Notion is known for its task assignments – the visual breakdown of tasks for both project teams’ and students’ use.
What makes Notion so great?
For creative teams, the answer should be the playground it provides you with – where you can let it loose and build any medium you want without any coding. All you need to do is learn how to make the best of Notion, which is rather easy thanks to the help center this platform includes.
If you didn’t notice before, let me mention that Notion has a clear UI which makes it really easy to stay up-to-date with status updates, task reminders, and instant messaging.
⭐Notion G2 Rating: 4.7 (out of 4,785 reviews)
Notion Pros & Cons
- Several project views
- Flexible features
- Good onboarding
- Clear user-interface
- No live customer service
- Limits in file size
- Free Plan: Free for personal use.
- Plus Plan: $8/user per month when billed annually
- Business Plan: $15/user per month when billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: Please contact Notion’s sales team for this plan.
Hive is a process and project management tool that’s suitable for teams of any size. You can share files, assign tasks, communicate, and invite external users to collaborate.
This task tracker software combines a variety of unique tools to streamline the process of planning, executing, and completing tasks. Hive is more useful when used with a team because you’ll experience all of the productivity and collaboration features that this app involves, making you reach a new peak in becoming an agile team.
In addition, you can add comments directly to task cards to communicate with your teammates with no hassle.
With Hive as your cloud-based task management software, you can:
- create agile workflow processes that work for you and your team’s goals for each sprint by labeling and grouping your tasks to make project tracking as easy as possible
- manage your projects by tracking individual tasks and sub-tasks with unlimited access
- make use of flexible project views when generating a visual representation of data, such as Gantt, Kanban, table, calendar, and portfolio
- construct forms to collect information from both internal and external participants
- create personal to-do lists to keep track of the due dates of your own work while managing side projects to deliver projects on time
- break down your team’s workload and use the time tracker function for each task
- integrate your Google Calendar to get a better view of events
- customize recurring tasks and prioritize your tasks to save time while allowing automations to take care of repeated processes
- send emails by using the in-app email function and add tasks to them with ease
- choose one of the pre-made notes templates and perform real-time collaboration within them
⭐Hive G2 Rating: 4.6 (out of 463 reviews)
Hive Pros & Cons
- Multiple task views
- Task flexibility
- In-time communication
- Built-in templates
- No rich text editing
- Complex interface
- Hive Solo Plan: $0 (free forever for individuals and small teams)
- Hive Team Plan: $12 for teams that run multiple projects when billed annually
- Hive Enterprise Plan: You can contact Hive’s sales team to learn more about this plan.
Tasklog is another cloud-based to-do list app on our list that tracks both your time and expenses. This software is an excellent tool for freelancers or organizations with remote workers who want to improve productivity by organizing and prioritizing their workflow.
This task tracker tool offers an advanced timing feature called Pomodoro, which is a great method to help with concentration. The Pomodoro technique, which breaks work into timed intervals, is one of its most valuable features it includes according to its users.
Monitoring employee productivity, prioritizing tasks, and assigning projects to team members are all possible with Tasklog; also its dashboard allows users to track their progress and review reports with ease.
⭐Tasklog G2 Rating: No reviews.
Tasklog Pros & Cons
- Dynamic dashboard
- Easy-to-use timers
- Report & history access
- Adaptable time limits
- Time tracking and Pomodoro integration
- Lack of third-party integrations
- Limited offering for bigger teams
- Monthly Plan: $9/month
- Yearly Plan: $79/year
- Lifetime Plan: $199/lifetime
Todoist is a popular to-do list app with a simple interface that lets you manage tasks across multiple projects.
Since this task manager tool allows you to add tasks and assign them to the correct team member instantly, you must make the most of it via the task view section, which enables you to see all the essential details about a task, including the task title, due date, and subtasks.
To make your task lists more organized, you can share them with others and assign tasks to each member while making use of labels, custom tags, and priority features tags, which prove to be really helpful when checking the overall progress.
You can also take a “productivity goals” quiz on their website to determine what features you will benefit from the most.
Moreover, your team can use Todoist wherever they are, as it is compatible with macOS, Android, Windows, and iOS.
⭐Todoist G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 763 reviews)
Todoist Pros & Cons
- Real-time notifications
- Seamless third-party integration
- Detailed task record and history
- Easy task tracking with a productivity graph
- Limited to managing complex tasks/projects
- Lacks advanced features like Gantt charts, online file proofing, and file storage
- Beginner Plan: $0 for starters with 5 active projects
- Starter Plan: $0 for starters with 5 active projects
- Pro Plan: $4 for power users when billed annually
- Business Plan: $6 for teams when billed annually
For those who are concerned with organizing tasks and meeting deadlines on a regular basis, Asana is a good option.
The Asana task list allows you to create large, scalable tasks and break them down into sections and sub-items, which can then be arranged into boards and lists. With this method, you’ll be able to get more control over each project and pinpoint the exact place where any delay might happen.
Using Asana as a project manager, you can prioritize your project tasks so your team knows which tasks are the most important ones and completes them first. In addition, the tool provides you with a wide range of views for you to see the overall statuses of the assigned tasks, including a list view, board view, and timeline view.
Asana has been among the best project management tools in the market for quite some time, thanks to the advanced features it provides its users with, such as milestones, custom fields, and comment-only projects.
⭐Asana G2 Rating: 4.3 (out of 9,466 reviews)
Asana Pros & Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party app integrations
- Beautiful Gantt charts
- Portfolio management
- Limited formats to export
- No in-built time tracking feature
- Limited communication features
- Too many confusing and complex features
- Basic Plan: $0 (free forever)
- Premium Plan: $13.49 per user/per month
- Business Plan: $30.49 per user/per month
Airtable is a collaboration platform that comes with several project management and task-tracking features. As its interface is quite simple, it allows you to manage your tasks conveniently without taking much of your time.
Airtable is a different kind of task management software that combines the data manipulation abilities of spreadsheets with the scalability and flexibility of database software. So, if you’re a data lover, might as well give this tool a try!
This software on our list offers some familiar task management tools that you can use to your advantage when creating a list of tasks that are of high importance, such as Gantt charts, along with some exciting additions like image markup, video snippets, URL preview, JSON editor, and collaborative whiteboard.
Aside from all that, Airtable offers more than 150 open-source apps on GitHub.
⭐Airtable G2 Rating: 4.6 (out of 2,150 reviews)
Airtable Pros & Cons
- Easy drag-and-drop tools
- Highly customizable
- Calendar view
- Easy app integrations
- No built-in reporting tools
- Higher learning curve
- Lack of communication solutions
- Limited features compared to other software
- Free Plan: $0 (up to 5 creators or editors)
- Team Plan: $20 per seat/month when billed annually
- Business Plan: $45 per seat/month when billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: You can contact Airtable’s sales team to learn more about this plan.
Trello is one of the most popular Kanban task management tools since it has a big audience that makes use of its services. So there’s no surprise that the Kanban board is its calling card.
Trello’s Kanban interface allows users to set up cards for different projects the same way they would with post-it notes. With Trello’s minimalist design, you can immediately exploit features without much experience in using a task management application.
Using Trello’s famous cards and boards, you can organize your work and manage projects in real time while maximizing productivity by adding labels, checklists, deadlines, specialist assignments, comments, links, and files to each card.
Moreover, the functions below are just a part of features that you can try out with Trello’s task manager:
- Butler, an automation tool that is unique to Trello,
- keyboard shortcuts to save time when organizing cards,
- unique card covers to visualize what you have in hand,
- advanced checklists to cover and track all the tasks easily, and
- dark mode that you can make use of at night.
⭐Trello G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 13,366 reviews)
Trello Pros & Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Easy team collaboration
- Real-time sync
- Board view
- Trello cards
- No-code automation
- Overcrowded UI
- Low storage
- Fewer in-built features
- Not suitable for larger teams
- No Gantt charts
- Free Plan: With unlimited cards and up to 10 boards per workspace
- Standard Plan: $5/user per month when billed annually
- Premium Plan: $10/user per month when billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: $17.50/user per month when billed annually (starting cost for 25 users)
Basecamp is another online task management software that allows teams of any size to manage unlimited projects and complex tasks easily and effectively.
This software has a wide range of functionality, including assigning a list of tasks, creating to-do lists, scheduling meetings, tracking progress, and more. It also offers a real-time team chat feature and a way for the client to view the project’s progress.
As with many of the other services on this list, Basecamp can also be integrated with third-party integrations like Google Drive, Zapier, and Google Calendar for reporting, analysis, and time tracking.
No matter how many people, tasks, files, or documents you have, Basecamp can effortlessly help you manage them all.
⭐Basecamp G2 Rating: 4.1 (out of 5,246 reviews)
Basecamp Pros & Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Simple task management
- Auto check-in questions
- Integrations & cross-device
- Built-in communication tools
- Limited customization options
- No time-tracking feature
- No advanced analytical tools
- Basecamp Plan: $15/user per month
- Basecamp Business Plan: $299/month when billed annually (flat rate with unlimited projects)
Jira is a task management tool that is preferred by many due to the two boards it has: Kanban and scrum.
These two boards help teams break tasks into smaller units so that they can manage what they have on their plates; thus, enabling members focus on tasks that cannot be automated instead. Moreover, you get to observe every single task with more visibility and obtain a more insightful point of view to make further decisions regarding projects.
One unique feature that Jira promotes is its bug tracking; this function enables you to get an overview of the bugs that are apparent in your products and services. By using this function’s template, you can capture, manage and resolve the issues that get in the way by assigning them to the right person.
One thing to keep in mind is that the services that Jira offers might be more appealing to technical people most of the time.
⭐Jira G2 Rating: 4.3 (out of 5,492 reviews)
Jira Pros & Cons
- Workflow statuses
- Bug tracking
- Scrum and Kanban templates
- Native integrations with other Atlassian products
- Complex interface
- Lacks collaboration features
- Lacks built-in timeline
- Hard to set up
- Free Plan: $0 (up to 10 users)
- Standard Plan: $7.75/user per month
- Premium Plan: $15.25/user per month
- Enterprise Plan: You can contact Jira’s sales team to learn more about this plan.
14- Microsoft 365
Involving several effective tools in one place, Microsoft 365 offers you one of the best experiences you can get when it comes to task management, especially for large teams.
Giving you the freedom to move between devices, Microsoft 365 also enables you to work with your team and connect anywhere you like. Moreover, having a convenient system like this definitely has its perks. For example, your team members could easily swap applications to check what you have for the rest of the day on Microsoft Planner and check off your daily tasks on Microsoft To Do.
This system includes the crucial applications below:
- To Do
Plus, keep in mind that Microsoft 365 offers a month-long free trial!
⭐Microsoft 365 G2 Rating: 4.6 (out of 4,971 reviews)
Microsoft 365 Pros & Cons
- Mobile and web app
- Easy to use and collaborate
- Access from anywhere
- Several integrated tools
- Several complex functions
- Fewer customization options
- Lack of views
- Hard to find the features you need due to several apps in one place
Microsoft 365 Pricing
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic Plan: $6/user per month when billed annually
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Business Plan: $8.25/ user per month when billed annually
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard Plan: $12.50/user per month when billed annually
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium Plan: $22/user per month when billed annually
15- Google Tasks
Google Tasks is one of the fan-favorites among the products that Google launched.
Compatible with all devices out there, Google Tasks offers you a new experience that you can make use of by just downloading on both desktop and mobile devices. Just like the apps of Microsoft, Google also includes several more tools—such as Gmail, Calendar, and Drive, you can connect Google Tasks to boost your performance even more.
Moreover, managing tasks is super easy with Google Tasks because you don’t have to switch a single tab to organize your personal and daily tasks; you can reach them with ease, especially if you use the Chrome extension.
⭐Google Tasks G2 Rating: 4.2 (out of 13 reviews)
Google Tasks Pros & Cons
- Mobile app
- User-friendly interface
- Access from anywhere
- Powerful integrations
- Lack of some essential features
- Lack of views
- Fewer customization options
Google Tasks Pricing
Google Tasks is a free application that you can use alone; however, you might need to purchase Google Workspace to get a better view of your team’s tasks.
Work management application Nifty offers a lot of features if you purchase a decent plan.
The benefits of task management are really apparent with this platform as it includes roadmaps, tasks, discussions, documents, forms, and reporting so that teams can track time while micromanaging a part of a project that requires combined efforts of all teams, which calls for features like task status.
What’s more, this robust task management software contributes to the engineering side a lot by shedding light on the workflows with if/then rules to streamline your business processes.
If what you read intrigued you so far, you should try Nifty out on its 14-day free trial!
⭐Nifty G2 Rating: 4.7 (out of 427 reviews)
Nifty Pros & Cons
- Knowledge hubs
- Bug tracking
- Custom workflows
- Client management
- Inconvenient time tracking feature
- Not stable
- Free Plan: Free (unlimited users yet limited projects)
- Starter Plan: $49/per month (10 members)
- Pro Plan: $99/per month (20 members)
- Business Plan: $149/per month (50 members)
- Unlimited Plan: $499/per month (unlimited users)
TimeCamp is a popular task management tool for task assignments in big businesses since it offers a centralized platform for complex projects.
TimeCamp enables larger teams and project managers to make use of a wide range of features that accelerate the project timelines by far; for example, it has priority levels for you to label any project, timeline view for entire team to view task progress and deadlines, and send out crucial updates regarding tasks in progress.
More essential features of this task management software program include a more intuitive user interface for task creation so that agile teams can easily manage tasks while staying up-to-date with each other.
⭐TimeCamp G2 Rating: 4.7 (out of 193 reviews)
TimeCamp Pros & Cons
- Time tracking
- Data structure customization
- No invoicing personalization
- Free Plan: Free (unlimited users and unlimited projects)
- Starter Plan: $3.99/per month (unlimited tasks)
- Basic Plan: $7.99/per month (unlimited integrations)
- Pro Plan: $10.99/per month
Starting as a note-taking platform, Evernote came a long way to become the task management app it has become.
Involving a wide variety of features, this application proves how it brings enhanced productivity to the table. From task progress bars to customizable templates, several advanced features can help teams oversee their individual tasks effortlessly.
Moreover, this simple task management software supports having project tasks in your notes – which facilitates the task assignment process and helps teams to create customizable workflows easier than ever.
Another task management feature I want to mention is one that enables seamless team collaboration: collaborative editing. This robust feature helps project managers and teams of all sizes to stay up-to-date with each other through functions like real-time updates on any note, file attachments, and audio recordings.
It’s no joke when we say that Evernote is a great solution for teams that are looking for a platform that supports active collab 🤭
⭐Evernote G2 Rating: 4.4 (out of 1,999 reviews)
Evernote Pros & Cons
- Intuitive interface
- Optimal pricing plans
- Sync between devices
- Powerful search engine
- Special shortcuts
- Limited integrations
- No AI
- Limited file storage
- Free Plan: Free
- Personal Plan: $10.83/per month
- Professional Plan: $14.17/per month
- Evernote Teams Plan: $24.99/user per month
Everybody knows that the key to efficiency is proper planning which starts with defining your business process and then identifying tools that can help you automate your tasks along the way.
The best way to identify the most efficient tool for your needs is to specify how you want to organize your tasks and then look at the tools available for that workflow.
To help you with that, I prepared this article that contains 18 flexible task management software with intuitive user interfaces so that teams can accomplish everything on their plate and accurately report progress.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an example of task management?
Creating a project roadmap, deciding on business priorities, assigning tasks to team members, and checking task progress before deadlines are examples of task management when using business task management software.
Why are task management tools important?
Task management tools are important because they streamline the decision and operation processes while helping teams to run through them without any hitch, thanks to their key features.
What are the 5 main points of task management?
Task management has 5 main points, which are productivity, collaboration, time tracking, automation, and resource allocation.