Rocketlane is a customer success platform that helps you create smooth user experiences and decreases the burden on your customer success team‘s shoulders. But… It doesn’t deliver everything that it promises.
That is where monday.com comes in.
monday.com is an amazing customer success software that provides a 360-degree angle on all projects and delivers promises.
So which one is better for you?
Which one of these tools is the better fit for your needs and goals?
To help you find an answer to those questions, I will:
- Introduce Rocketlane and talk about the tool’s cons and pros,
- Introduce monday.com and talk about the tool’s cons and pros,
- Compare those tools side-by-side for a better overview.
What is Rocketlane?
Rocketlane is a Collaborative Customer Onboarding Platform that provides a customer portal for you and your clients to be on the same page.
The best thing about Rocketlane, and what makes it stand out from competitors, is the fact that you can create unlimited projects, and you will have to pay by the user rather than the number of projects.
The tool gives you a 360-degree view of your project, where each stakeholder stands, and what progress has been made.
According to Rocketlane, it enables you to:
- Hold your customer accountable,
- Deliver a consistent experience,
- Bring all your project activities into one space,
- Give crystal clear visibility across teams,
- Get insights that help you improve consistently,
- And increase the productivity and throughput of your team.
Pros 🤩 Rocketlane is good for:
✅ “I really like the Presenter mode, which allows me to show my customers what the project is going to look like, within a synthetic view.”
✅ “Rocketlane allows us to control our branding and onboarding experience better than competitors.”
Cons 😮💨 Rocketlaneisn’t good for:
❌ “It´s still missing a few features. I would, for example, like to order tasks in the project board by drag and drop.”
❌ “Rocketlane does not have a social sign-in feature yet and I also feel that the UI can be simplified to have a richer user experience.”
- Essentials Package: $19/member/month on annual payment, minimum 5 team members
- Standard Package: $49/member/month on annual payment, minimum 5 team members
- Premium Package: $69/member/month on annual payment, minimum 5 team members
- Enterprise Package: Starting from $99/member/month on annual payment, a minimum of 5 team members
What is monday.com?
monday.com is a software company that offers its users a cloud-based platform so they can make the most out of project management software.
Essentially a Work OS (operating system), monday.com grants a great service to its users due to its multifaceted nature, which involves various use cases: project management, marketing management, customer relationship management, team management, and task management.
With the features they create, teams can design custom workflows, track these workflows and projects, visualize data, and perform real-time collaboration on complex projects.
Pros 🤩 monday.com is good for:
✅ “Monday lets my team flexibly organize, transparently streamline, and manage complicated projects with its intuitive platform. It’s so easy but absolutely professional.”
✅ “With monday you get all of the useful and necessary functions of a top-tier PMS but with fun little features that keep my creative and ADHD brain entertained.”
Cons 😮💨 monday.com isn’t good for:
❌ “I haven’t been able to fully utilize it as a task list for me. I’ve tried, and it just hasn’t fit. I’d love to be able to more easily pull assigned tasks from any board I’ve been assigned a task for so I can see it all together.”
❌ “Another area I’ve run into issues is when I am on a saved “filtered” view of a project, and I add a row that at the time of creation is not a part of the filtered view, the row gets filtered out. You could think of a better UX for that situation.”
- Free Plan: €0 (up to 5 seats)
- Basic Plan: €8/user per month when billed annually
- Standard Plan: €10/user per month when billed annually
- Pro Plan: €16/user per month when billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: For this plan, please contact monday.com’s sales team.
Rocketlane vs monday.com
|$19/member/month, minimum 5 team members
|Tasks for Project Management Software
|Setup for Workflow Management Software
|Task Creation for Task Management Software
|Communication for Project Collaboration Software
|Projects for Project Management Software
|Management for Workflow Management Software
|Task Management for Task Management Software
|Content & Documents for Project Collaboration Software
|Resource Management for Project Management Software
|Project Management for Project Collaboration Software
|Remote Collaboration for Project Collaboration Software