Storing all your data on the cloud, making transfers between files, and uploading your selfies on social media…
These are just the tip of the iceberg for the people who use their phones actively.
AND these people have something in common with the WHOLE SaaS industry, utilizing cloud hosting somehow.
From scalability to cost efficiency, cloud hosting offers several advantages that we all benefit from.
That’s why I’ve prepared a list of the best cloud hosting providers that will improve your website speed as well as your website performance.
One of the best cloud hosting platforms out there, Hostwinds is here to give you complete control over your site thanks to its robust control panel.
By accessing your cloud server through Hostwinds Cloud Control Portal, you get to customize and manage your server with the tools that Hostwinds provides, including Plesk Appearance and Cloud Agent. These features let you change the features regarding the interface and key elements inside the server, such as IP address, hostname, and password.
Easier to scale than dedicated servers, cloud servers have several more advantages, especially for large organizations. Thus, if you’re ready to make the jump, let me remind you that Hostwinds is ready to migrate you from your old provider FREE OF CHARGE.
Also, Hostwinds offers an excellent customer service that is provided by experts 24/7.
Hostwinds as your cloud hosting solution, it:
- guarantees to keep your data safe and sound by having nightly backups that are performed automatically so that there is no loss in data.
- monitors your website 24/7; thus, if a problem surfaces, it will be dealt with early on.
- ensures that the technical team is available for any kind of issue you might have, 24/7.
- makes it possible to build your own website without any coding with Weebly.
- includes unlimited databases, unlimited email accounts, unlimited subdomains, and the latest cPanel.
- provides you with great speed and reliability so that you can have a good hosting experience.
As a cloud hosting service provider, Cloudways gives you a run for your money.
First of all, it offers such a super fast loading time that it’d be hard for you not to notice the difference in speed right away. Second of all, being cost efficiency is one of the things that Cloudways excels at while optimizing WordPress in your stead.
Last but not least, Cloudways has a vast knowledge base that contains step-by-step guides which you can use to your benefit when learning more about the capabilities of the platform. For example, I learned that you can make use of 5 different cloud hosting service providers, including Amazon Web Services, Linode, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Google Cloud, to unlimited websites when you purchase any cloud plan of Cloudways.
Also, don’t forget that Cloudways helps you lessen latency, loading time, and bandwidth costs while having a 99% uptime guarantee.
As your cloud platform, Cloudways promises you:
- faster page loads,
- 99% uptime that almost all of its users can verify,
- no limits on the number of visits and websites you have,
- fast response time,
- pre-installation on Amazon Web Services, Linode, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Google Cloud,
- an intuitive user interface,
- addition of team members so that collaboration is rather easy,
- the ability to monitor and adjust multiple servers and apps,
- 24/7 customer support.
Hostinger is a cloud host that is popular due to its reasonable cloud hosting packages.
Hostinger’s cloud hosting services (even on its cheapest plan) include a wide range of essential items: unmetered bandwidth, unlimited free SSL certificates, daily backups, and 24/7 support.
Subsequently, Hostinger promises a 99.9% uptime with monitoring at all times, an intuitive control panel, instant setup, integrated caching, flexibility in the data center, and tons of tutorials to get to be the host of your website!
Moreover, Hostinger offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you try it out to your heart’s content.
Some of the advantages you’ll get when you start using Hostinger as your cloud provider are just like the following:
- Along with cloud hosting, Hostinger is a solution for VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, domain, and email hosting.
- You will get a lot of resources to be able to set up and make the most of the services.
- Short loading time, free SSL, access management, eCommerce optimization, and free migration.
- You instantly obtain a free domain and website builder.
- Good customer support and great cost structure.
- Unlimited databases, dedicated resources, unlimited bandwidth, and dedicated IP address.
Webflow offers its virtual servers to several big names, such as Dropbox, Zendesk, and Gusto.
Having a website management platform, Webflow reduces the need for domain setup, cPanel, and other features. Moreover, Webflow is powered by AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Fastly to ensure that your website loads really fast.
How do you get there, though? By creating an account. After that, you must purchase a custom domain through GoDaddy or Google Domains—provided that you don’t have one. Then, you check Webflow’s cloud hosting plans and buy the one that fits your needs the most.
Connecting your custom domain to your website, all there is left is to manage the hosting with your clients or teammates. Before moving on to the features that Webflow contains, let me tell you that it has more than 100 data centers and servers worldwide to provide users with the fastest connection ever.
The following are the features that Webflow has as a cloud solution:
- backup and versioning,
- password protection,
- custom forms,
- SEO management,
- site search,
- zero maintenance,
- automatic scaling,
- automatic backups,
- Content distribution network (CDN),
- automatic security patching and maintenance,
- 3rd-party security review,
- visual design and publishing platform, and many more.
5- WP Engine
WP Engine is a platform that offers a wide variety of cloud computing services, including cloud VPS, dedicated hosting, and cloud hosting.
As a cloud hosting server provider, WP Engine has its technical experts on the bay 24/7 to provide global support while promising to increase your page speed by 200%. What is more, this cloud hosting provider guarantees the safety of your website thanks to daily backups, proactive threat detection, and WordPress hosting updates.
Of course, it doesn’t end here; using WP Engine will rapidly boost your conversion rate, enhance the visitor experience, and increase your SEO rankings, thanks to the development in your website speed—which is supported by the following features of WP Engine:
- 1/3/10 sites included,
- 25,000/75,000/100,000 visits a month,
- 10/15/20 GB local storage,
- 50/125/200 GB bandwidth a month,
- 24/7 chat and phone support,
- 10 premium themes,
- free automated migration plugin,
- daily and on-demand backups,
- free SSL and SSH,
- dev, stage, prod environments,
- one-click staging,
- faster site speed with website caching,
- threat blocking and security,
- site content in the cloud (CDN),
- transferable sites for easy client handoff,
- activity log and user permission,
- page performance monitoring,
- local developer tools,
- GIT and SFTP connections,
- multi-factor password authentication,
- managed WP and PHP,
- SOC2 Type II report, and many more.
6- WPMU DEV
WPMU Dev is a hosting solution that includes premium hosting support with 10 data centers and a 45-point CDN.
Offering 99.9% uptime, WPMU Dev has a few more tricks in its bag: optimization with WooCommerce to boost your performance, dedicated IP and daily malware scans to protect your site, and fully automated nightly backups and one-click restore to make sure your site is safe at all times.
To elaborate further, the following are the features you get to utilize once you choose WPMU Dev as your cloud hosting services provider:
- fast CGI,
- LEMP stack,
- SSL certificates,
- integrated WAF,
- secure off-site storage,
- 30-day backups,
- single and multisite backups,
- add comments to backups,
- track and manage your storage,
- live usage stats,
- up to 45TB bandwidth,
- up to 640GB storage,
- easy upgrades,
- 10 free email accounts,
- unlimited email forwarders,
- connection to any email client,
- management of DNS,
- domain mapping,
- registrar guides,
- live chat support,
- file and database management,
- cloning and templates,
- advanced analytics,
- free unlimited migrations,
- activity and access logs,
- site analytics and storage overview,
- one-click staging,
- domains/DNS, and many more.
Being one of the cloud infrastructures, Linode does all in its capacity to carry your website to the maximum power.
According to its verified users, Linode owns a great cloud-based dashboard that you can use when creating new servers, storage, and volumes. Many of them believe that dashboard is user-friendly and reliable, thus, making it easy for them to get notifications, check statutes, and manage the cloud all on your own.
All of Linode’s cloud hosting packages include the following to make it a full-featured platform that will grant your cloud hosting wishes:
- DDoS protection (no extra cost),
- 24/7 email and phone support every day of the year,
- user-friendly cloud manager,
- 99.99% compute uptime SLA,
- private VLAN,
- API and CLI,
- extensive documentation library,
- free bundled transfer,
- DNS management,
- cloud firewall,
- worldwide availability,
- one-click apps,
- IPv6 support,
- monitoring and alerts, and many more.
Staying on top of its game, DigitalOcean provides you with the features below to help you run your website quickly:
- comprehensive and flexible computing that includes monitoring, cloud firewalls, team management, backups, snapshots, block storage, object storage, and reserved IPs, thanks to DigitalOcean’s virtual machines that are called Droplets,
- app platform that serves as a cloud infrastructure that includes popular languages and frameworks, built-in security, scaling, fast deployment, quick add functions, security of traffic, alerts, monitoring, insights, and log analysis,
- managed Kubernetes,
- storage system, including API, client libraries, CLI, terraform provider, Github actions, custom images, support plan, and container registry,
- managed databases, including easy setup and maintenance, free daily backups, automated failover, fast performance, end-to-end security, and more.
With these robust features, you can limit your expenses while scaling up, thanks to the flexible hosting packages that DigitalOcean offers.
There are so many web hosting and cloud hosting options that you can find online, but not all of them can be as scalable as you want with the essential features you might need as a cloud user.
Better give this article of mine a read and check all the websites I provide you to ensure you get the all-in-one solution you’re looking for!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best cloud hosting provider?
Hostwinds and Cloudways are the best cloud hosting providers. Hostinger, DigitalOcean, and Webflow are also among the best cloud hosting providers as well.
What is hosting in cloud?
Being the opposite of traditional hosting, cloud hosting doesn’t run on a single server; it is connected to both virtual and physical servers to provide hosting services that are more flexible and scalable.
Which is best free cloud hosting?
There aren’t many free cloud hosting providers around, but many of them offer free trials so that you can try out their services for free.